Technician, Notarial Law - Various rights
Newly graduated, are you passionate about notarial law, and looking for a professional environment in which you will have a key role in client files?
Our client, a notary firm with a well-established practice, is looking for a paralegal in notarial law.
This employer offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits!
As a Paralegal for notaries, your duties will include:
- Prepare, amend and revise legal documents;
- File management from opening to closing and follow-up;
- Communicate with clients and respond to questions as needed;
- Perform title searches and other research in land registries, RDPRMs and others;
- Draft correspondence and follow up;
- Help in various accounting tasks.
- Experience as a Paralegal, ideally with notaries;
- DVS in secretarial studies or any other relevant training;
- Bilingualism (French and English);
- Computer literate with MS Office Suite;
- Reliable and autonomous;
- Good team player and ability to work in collaboration;
- Good organizational skills and ability to manage multiple files at once.
This position is for you!
Please send us your application now at: specifying the offer number: 21-0317P(1).
* Please note only candidates meeting the job requirements will be contacted and that interviews will be conducted virtually. We thank you for your collaboration.