(Work place: Québec)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-06As a legal and regulatory compliance technician, you help institute the compliance framework and enforce related rules. You help ensure that oversight measures such as officer and employee behaviours comply with the organization’s standards.You serve as technical collaborator and provide discipline-specific support for your unit’s activities, initiatives and processes. The ability to tailor your approach as needed is therefore essential. You research and analyze processes, information management and data processing.You draw on your sound decision-making skills to solve technical problems and help develop and improve methods and procedures.
- Carry out technical tasks, studies, research and analysis. Serve as resource person for the submission of solutions and action plans
- Provide technical support for projects and operational issues
- Ensure information quality and accuracy. Produce management reports to update recommendations, determine courses of action, monitor activities and enforce rules
- Respond to requests for information
- Help clients and practitioners follow your unit’s standards, processes and procedures and use its tools and systems.
Other working conditions
- Number of job available : 1
- College diploma
- A minimum of two year of relevant experience
Please note that other combinaisons of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Action oriented, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Action oriented, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Decision quality, Innovation, Interpersonal Savvy, Plans and aligns, Situational adaptability, Tech savvy
1150, rue de Claire-Fontaine Québec
Legal Affairs (FG)