technician.ne/adjoint.e, working relationships
Professional Syndicate, Montreal
You want to work for an association that takes care of the interest of its members and rights? You will contact the Labor Relations Counselor directly in his daily practice.
* Cultural domain
* Excellent benefits
* dynamic medium
Here are your responsibilities:
- Apply the grievance and arbitration procedure planned for the collective agreement;
- act with the working relationship advisor as a resource person for the application of the collective agreement;
- Collect data and information;
- Ensure compliance with deadlines and procedures;
- tracking and ranking in folders;
- Labor Relations Agenda Management;
- opening and closing folders;
- Preparation of tables, presentations and summaries;
- perform legal research or other.
and our expectations:
· DEC in legal techniques or equivalent experience;
· Have a minimum of two years of working relationship experience;
· experience in cultural environment (an asset);
· Mastery of the software of the Office Suite (Word and Excel) and FileMaker;
· Good command of French written.
You recognize yourself in this description, Send your CV to