document specialist (daylight)
Grand Cabinet, Montreal downtown
you want to tempt The experience of a big cabinet and do it for it? Do you own expertise in the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Adobe PDF)? We are looking for a document specialist for a day item!
* user friendly
* Professional work environment
* Unbeatable salary and benefits
Here are your responsibilities:
- transcribe dictations, handwritten notes or other forms of documents;
- modify, correct and Make the layout of legal or administrative documents;
- support the preparation of procedures, specifications, parts authorities and closing;
- Revise texts in French and in English and re-read legal or administrative documents;
- convert styles, insert media into presentations, create tables and use graphics.
And our expectations:
- hold a secret secretary or DEC in office techniques or relevant experience;
- own a minimum of 5 years of experience In a similar position (litigation one has All);
- Advanced technical skills with the tools of the MS Office suite such as Word Microsoft 2010, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook as well as Adobe Acrobat Professional;
- Obtaining the "Microsoft Office Specialist" certification, (an asset).
You think is the ideal candidate for this post, send your CV to