Senior Legal Assistant, Labor Litigation, Downtown Montreal
Labor litigation law no have more secrets for you and you like to get involved in files and be the right hand of your boss? Our client is looking for an experienced French-speaking assistant!
Great corporate culture, advantages and reduced summer hours!
Here are your responsibilities:
- Assist the senior lawyer in his daily practice (management of cases and agenda);
- Write and review correspondence, procedures, agreements, opinions, etc. ;
- Transcription of dictations in French;
- Enter timesheets;
- Communicate with clients and stakeholders on files.
And our expectations:
- DEP in legal secretary or training in office automation or equivalent experience;
- Minimum of 10 years of experience as a legal assistant in civil law work or litigation;
- Good command of the Office Suite;
- Impeccable French (oral and written);
You recognize yourself in this description, send your CV to