Saint-Jérôme - Paralegal, Corporate Law
Are you a paralegal with experience in corporate law? Here is a great permanent position in a renowned law firm, offering a warm and friendly work environment!
Located in St-Jérôme, our client, a well established firm, is seeking a bilingual paralegal with experience in corporate law.
A competitive salary and exceptional benefits are offered!
As a corporate paralegal, your responsibilities will notably include:
- Draft corporate documents such as: incorporations, organizations, mergers, dissolutions, amendments to company charters, rollover agreements, share transactions, share transfers, etc.;
- Diligent audits of minute books and make the necessary adjustments, etc.;
- Participate in the corporate reorganization process;
- Participate in corporate transactions and closings;
- File corporate maintenance with relevant governments, preparation of Federal and Provincial returns.
- DCS in Paralegal Technology / Paralegal Studies or any other relevant combination of education and experience will be considered;
- Experience as a Corporate Paralegal;
- Excellent level of French, spoken like written;
- Excellent level of English, spoken like written, an asset;
- Excellent analytical, writing and summarizing skills;
- Outstanding team spirit and interpersonal skills;
- Strong organizational and priority-management skills.
This position is for you!
Please send us your application now at: specifying the offer number: 21-0345P .
* Please note only candidates meeting the job requirements will be contacted and that interviews will be conducted virtually. We thank you for your collaboration.