The purpose of the Société québécoise des infrastructures is to support public bodies in the management of their public infrastructure projects and to develop, maintain and manage a housing stock that meets their needs.
The SQI offers stimulating challenges: 3.1 million square meters in some 1,000 buildings, a portfolio of major projects worth nearly $ 20 billion across Quebec.
Join our team of over 900 employees with leading-edge expertise in all aspects of building, management and building operations. A company committed to innovation and sustainable development.
Whether you want to pursue a career in urban areas or in the region, there are great opportunities for you.
Want to make sense of your career? Get on with us.
Under the direction of the Director, you will advise Company staff on the application of the law, guidelines and work processes related to public procurement. Primarily, you will analyze contract documents and make recommendations for corrective action, as appropriate. You will propose an editorial framework for public procurement documents. To this end, you will have to advise the authorities on guidelines, standards, procedures and management policies in the organization. You will act from time to time as Secretary of Selection Committees. You will have to develop management tools, upgrade them, provide the appropriate training and represent the Company in working groups working in this sector.
- Hold a Bachelor's degree in Administration, Law or a relevant discipline;
- Have a minimum of three (3) years of experience relevant to the awards;
- Have experience writing content and reviewing contract documents;
- Have in-depth knowledge of public procurement regulations, contracting processes and tendering processes;
- Know the laws, regulations, decrees, policies, directives and standards related to the scope of activities and job assignments;
- Have a good analytical and analytical mind, and be independent;
- Demonstrate skills to deal with customers and suppliers (tact, diplomacy, sense of human relations);
- Have strong communication skills both orally and in writing;
- Have very good language skills in written French;
- Show leadership and creativity;
- Have good judgment and adaptability to change in order to respond to a significant workload involving emergencies.
YOUR CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
This position has an annual salary of up to $ 87,059 with the exception of overtime. Treatment will vary based on skill and experience, according to the expected scale of the job class. In addition, the SQI offers a stimulating work environment, the most competitive benefits, including participation in a defined benefit pension plan, the ability to work flexible hours of 35 hours a week, a work / life balance. personal, four weeks of vacation after only one yearas well as the reimbursement of the annual dues to your professional order.
Those interested in this job offer are invited to register their application on our website no later than April 16, 2019.
We thank all applicants for their interest in a position at the Société québécoise des infrastructures. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Société québécoise des infrastructures implements an equality program and invites women, Aboriginal people, visible minorities, ethnic minorities and people with disabilities to apply.
Accommodation can be provided to people with disabilities based on their needs.