- DISCIPLINE COMMITTEE
- Receive complaints from the public and inform complainants of the complaint process.
- Communicate by mail with the members subject to a complaint and inform them of the disciplinary process.
- Ensure that complaints are forwarded to the disciplinary prefect.
- Coordinate the dissemination of information and '' sending official letters to the various stages of complaint processing.
- Communicate the necessary information to the members of the discipline committee and assist them in their mandate.
- Plan, organize and participate in committee hearings.
- Inform parties of committee decisions and record information in member files.
- Ensure continuous improvement of procedures and documentation committee activities.
- Coordinate the conduct of investigations when required by the disciplinary prefect.
- Record the 'all disciplinary decisions and produce an annual report of the committee's activities.
- PROFESSIONAL INSPECTIONS
- Participate in the development of the professional inspection program processes and ensure their continuous improvement.
- Coordinate all inspection activities.
- Select the members who will be subject to '' an inspection.
- Inform members selected for the inspection of the procedure and assist them as needed.
- Document the results of the inspections in the members' files and produce a annual report of committee activities.
- Make any necessary changes to evaluations, communications or process to ensure program effectiveness.
Education: DEC in legal techniques, DEC or office automation techniques or any other combination of training and experience deemed relevant.
Experience: 1 to 2 years of relevant experience
Profile sought: Rigor
Excellent skills for customer service
Good command of the French language
Planning and coordination skills
Ease of learning
Good interpersonal skills
Good computer skills
Knowledge of massage therapy (asset)