- Exercises a strategic watch on issues in terms of consumer protection and commercial practices;
- Performs research and analysis;
- Develops positions and prepares files and briefs on subjects falling under the Consumer Protection Committee;
- Writes reports and briefs;
- Represents UC to various bodies consultative;
- Work to carry out the activities provided for in the Consumers Union Action Plan;
- Bachelor of Law;
- Great analytical and synthesis skills;
- Ability to identify issues and formulate clear recommendations;
- Excellent ability to communication (oral and written);
- Ability to popularize complex issues;
- Knowledge of issues related to relevant fields;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Initiative and leaders hip;
Place of employment: Montreal Full-time position, 32 hours per week - duration 1 year, possibility of permanent position - Salary according to the Union des consommateurs salary scale Please send your CV along with a letter of interest before September 18, 2020 by email to: Union des consommateurs thanks in advance all those who have applied. Only the selected candidates for an interview will be called back. Please do not call.
Union des consommateurs is a non-profit organization that brings together 14 groups for the defense of consumer rights. UC's mission is to represent and defend the rights of consumers, taking into account in particular the interests of low-income households. Among his privileged files of research, action and representation, we mention the family budget and indebtedness, energy, questions related to telephony, broadcasting, cable television and Internet, health, financial products and services. as well as social and fiscal policies.