We are currently looking for a paralegal for our Corporate Law Department, at our Bureau de Saint-Hyacinthe!
In collaboration with our team of lawyers and notaries, Your main responsibilities include:
- Proceed to studying the pounds of minutes and their update;
- Perform various legal research (RDPRM, register land, etc.);
- maintain business records, in particular by preparing resolutions and annual reports, as well as federal, provincial and extreprovincial statements;
- prepare the Documentation for the acquisition, incorporation and organization of federal and provincial companies;
- prepare the closing notebooks;
- Participate in corporate reorganizations;
- Assist the litigation department for writing procedures.
Your conditions :
- Permanent position, 35 hours Maine;
- competitive salary;
- 13 holidays and leave the day of your birthday;
- continuous training;
- Conciliation work / life personal;
- friendly work atmosphere and modern office (with terrace on the roof!);
- Many collective activities;
Profile and skills:
- College diploma in legal techniques
- experience in corporate law (an asset)
- Excellent meaning organization and ability to manage multiple files at a time
- ease of team working
- Customer service oriented
- excellent oral communication skills And in writing
- good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- bilingual (an asset)
Why choose us?
Because we are a big family! Each member is important and well-being is a priority. Because we promote a respectful environment of respect where creativity and authenticity are encouraged! Because you want to evolve in an environment where you can develop your skills and collaborate with people who share your passion for the right!
Sylvester Notaries lawyers is a well-established cabinet on the South Shore of Montreal since more than 90 years. Recognized in the region for its expertise in several fields of practice, the firm is committed to developing a relationship of trust with its clientele by offering them quality legal services, including thanks to its dedicated and competent staff.