Paralegal | Notary Firm in Montreal
You want to work close to downtown while enjoying a vibrant neighborhood life?
You are recognized for your bilingualism, passionate about notarial law and looking for a professional environment in which you will have a key role in client files?
Our client, a notary firm with a well-established practice, is looking for a paralegal or a junior notary.
The employer offers good benefits!
As a paralegal working with notaries, you will be involved in the preparation of files in an autonomous manner. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Preparing, amending and reviewing legal documents related to commercial and residential real estate law (mortgages, construction, intentional or private refinancing, succession, wills, incapacity mandates, etc.);
- Take care of files management from opening to closure and follow-up;
- Communicate with clients by phone or email and answer questions as needed;
- Research land registries, RDPRMs and others;
- Write correspondence and follow up.
- Experience as a paralegal, ideally with notaries;
- DCS in Paralegal Technology or any other relevant experience;
- Bilingualism (French and English);
- Good knowledge of the MS Office Suite;
- Reliable and autonomous;
- Resourcefulness and good judgment;
- Good team player and ability to work in collaboration;
- Good organizational skills and ability to manage multiple files at once.
This job is for you!
Send your application now to: specifying the number of the offer: 21-0180P(3).
* Please note only candidates meeting the job requirements will be contacted and that interviews will be conducted virtually. We thank you for your collaboration.