Place of work: Montreal, Quebec
Do you enjoy a challenging, non-hierarchical environment where you can develop your full potential? Join the KnightsBridge team as a Paralegal / Legal Technician! In support of our Legal and Corporate Affairs Advisor, the successful candidate will be required to perform a wide variety of corporate and real estate assignments. ‘in dispute. It will have, among others:
In everyday life:
- Draft projects for judicial proceedings and formal notice, mainly in the field of real estate and construction law;
- Collect and prepare the documentation and information required to prepare the litigation files at the pre-trial stage as well as for the hearings and trials;
- Perform legal research on various databases including CAIJ, CanLII, etc .;
- Carry out due diligence, researching the RDPRM, the land register, the Quebec Business Register, Corporations Canada, the plumitifs, etc.
- Prepare resolutions and proxies, update and maintain minute books;
- Provide document management of the entire legal department of the group (filing, scanning and archiving);
- Maintain the group entities in order with the applicable regulatory authorities, including the Régie du Bâtiment du Québec;
- Incorporate companies, prepare incorporation documents and keep them up-to-date;
- Manage the company’s trademark portfolio;
- Offer support to other departments of the company on all legal issues;
- All other related tasks and responsibilities.
Our ideal candidate:
- Holds a Diploma of College Studies (DEC) in Legal Technology, a Law Degree or equivalent;
- Holds 3 to 5 years of work experience in the corporate, office or corporate sector;
- Has excellent writing skills;
- Has an excellent sense of organization, responsibility and attention to detail;
- Demonstrates discretion and judgment;
- Has excellent ability to manage a multitude of priorities and work in a fast growing environment;
- Not only will you have the opportunity to put your skills to the test in a permanent position with a competitive salary, you will also benefit from a range of advantages:
- Competitive salary;
- Permanent part-time position in a growing business with many challenges to overcome, which leads you to excel every day;
- Positive, diverse and effective work environment, with a collaborative team;
- Continuing education offered and opportunities for development are important;
- Healthy lunches and snacks are provided daily;
- Generous contribution for formatting;
- Convenient location easily accessible by public transit.
Who are we?
KnightsBridge seeks to become the most renowned Montreal promoter. His brilliant and young team has accumulated the awards and is the leader in green building. KnightsBridge develops, sells and builds its own projects, in addition to developing variousrelated revenue sources.
Please note that only candidates matching the profile will be contacted.
N.B. The masculine is used only to lighten the text.