Paralegal in Litigation – Quebec
This is a wonderful position in Quebec City!
Are you passionate about litigation and do you like to work on complex litigation cases? If so, this dynamic action-oriented position is for you!
Our client, a well-established law firm, is looking for a Paralegal to join its dynamic Litigation team.
Excellent social benefits and a competitive salary are offered, along with a pleasant and professional work environment !
As Paralegal in Litigation, your role will be to ensure the liaison amongst all members of the team as well as manage mandates and prepare them for the Court.
Amongst your responsibilities, your tasks will notably include:
- Assisting the organization and management of cases and communicating with the diverse stakeholders involved in the cases;
- Preparing diverse documents and procedures for hearings, motions and examinations;
- Preparing and assisting to meetings and questionings of witnesses;
- Drafting and analyzing summaries of transcription and preparing answers to undertakings;
- Preparing briefs;
- Undertaking varied doctrine and registers researches ;
- Analyzing and compiling results obtained from legal research.
- Conduct research with regards to conflicts of interests.
- DCS in Paralegal Technology or any other combination of relevant training and experience will be considered
- Experience as Paralegal in Litigation dealing with voluminous and complex cases
- Good ability to analyze and summarize documents
- Good French skills, English is an asset
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong organizational and priority management skills
- Rigorous and detail-oriented
This position is for you!
Please send your application now to: , specifying the number of the offer: 21-0358P.
*Please note only candidates meeting the job requirements will be contacted and that interviews will be conducted virtually. We thank you for your collaboration.