Tiger Banon Inc. is looking for a paralegal specialized in corporate law to take care of the annual corporate formalities, as well as to respond the punctual corporate needs of its clients. Possibility of a full-time employment opportunity.
The chosen candidate will be asked to perform the following tasks:
– Corporate Annual Resolutions;
– Manage and maintain provincial and federal corporate annual formalities;
– Legal research in the corporate field;
– Interpret and apply the various provincial and federal laws;
– Corporate Transactions, such as:
-– transfer of shares;
-– issuance of shares;
– Other related tasks.
– Diploma of Collegial Studies (DEC) in the Legal field;
– At least two (2) years of experience in corporate law in private practice or in a large company;
– Perfectly bilingual;
– Focused on detail;
– Very organized;
– Ability to maintain a tight schedule;
– Focused on customer service;
To apply to the position, please send your resume and cover letter to the email address of Me Aaron Tiger.
Please note that only chosen candidates will be contacted.