Paralegal - Corporate and Commercial Law
Superb opportunity located near Mont Saint-Hilaire in Monteregie!
Our client, a growing law firm, is looking for a Corporate Law Paralegal to complete its team. You will be handling files for the most part in French.
The firm offers a warm and friendly work atmosphere! Parking is also available.
Hurry and send your application without delay!
As a corporate law technician, you will be involved in various files.
Your responsibilities will include
- Prepare various corporate documents in the context of incorporations, mergers of corporations, organizations of corporations, sales of shares by tax rollover or otherwise, conversions or divisions of shares, etc. ;
- Carry out due diligence on minute books and make the required regularizations, etc. ;
- Participate in corporate and tax reorganization;
- Attend closing sessions;
- Collaborate in the monitoring of good corporate governance practices;
- Maintain the company's corporate records, including the preparation of resolutions and annual reports, as well as federal, provincial and extra-provincial filings.
- Experience in corporate law;
- Excellent command of the French language ;
- Knowledge of English is an asset;
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite;
- Professionalism, thoroughness and attention to detail;
- Dynamism, team spirit and willingness to learn.
This position is for you!
Please send your application now to: , specifying the number of the offer: 21-0292P(1).
*Please note only candidates meeting the job requirements will be contacted and that interviews will be conducted virtually. We thank you for your collaboration.