Paralegal | Business Immigration
Looking for new challenges in the legal field?
Here is an excellent opportunity for an immigration law paralegal who wants to join a team specialized in business immigration!
Our client is a renowned law firm located in downtown Montreal.
You will work in close collaboration with lawyers practicing immigration law and will bring your invaluable support in their various mandates.
As a paralegal, your main responsibilities will be:
- Assist professionals in their mandates ;
- Communicate professionally and efficiently with the various parties involved in the files and act as intermediary between the client and the lawyer;
- Perform research;
- Prepare legal documents related to immigration law (work permits, visas, permanent residence, citizenship, etc.);
- Verify the accuracy and compliance of legal documents while respecting deadlines;
- Ensures the analysis of research data.
- DCS in paralegal technology or any other relevant training;
- Minimum experience of approximately 3 years as an immigration paralegal;
- Good level of bilingualism, spoken and written;
- Organizational skills and team spirit;
- Versatility, autonomy and deadline management.
Interested in this challenge?
Please send us your application confidentially at mentioning the offer number: 21-0209P(3).
*Please note only candidates meeting the job requirements will be contacted and that interviews will be conducted virtually. We thank you for your collaboration.