paralegal - litigation department
Our business partner is a cabinet Highly renowned lawyers and considered by its clients as an essential strategic partner. Having succeeded in adapting and contributing to rapid scientific and technological progress through innovative methods, it is currently seeking a paralegal, for its Montreal downtown office to reach its Team of professionals in dispute.
Apply without further delay!
As a disputed paralegal, you will work on a daily basis with the lawyers in the management of litigious files. Among your responsibilities, your tasks include:
- prepare and write various legal documents and judicial procedures;
- Organize, analyze and compile relevant information and evidence;
- prepare and attend the teams and interrogations of the witnesses;
- Assist the lawyers in the preparation of records and hearings;
- Communicate with the various stakeholders to the files: Customers, lawyers of the opposing parties, witnesses, bailiffs, etc.
- perform searches in different legislation as well as in jurisprudence and doctrine and analyze the results.
- College diploma (DEC) in legal techniques;
- experience in a similar role;
- excellent command of French and English, oral and writing;
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite;
- autonomy, rigor and versatility;
- Good sense of organization and priority management.
This post is for you!
Please send us your application now to: specifying the offer number: 21-0377p.
* Please note that only nominations meet the job profile will be contacted and that the interviews will be virtually. We thank you for your collaboration.