paralegal - litigation, No experience required Boutique Cabinet, Montreal city center * Ready to train * Young and dynamic team * Friendly atmosphere and non-formal structure * Possibility to grow professionally Your responsibilities:
- Write, modify and revise legal procedures;
- carry out research with Several databases such as SOQUIJ, RDPRM, Land Register, Business Register, Corporations Canada, etc.;
- carry out research with legal documentation data banks;
- prepare preliminary interrogations, hearings, mediations and trials;
- Organize the evidence;
- Write correspondence;
- Attend lawyers with customers and witnesses to help prepare the different stages of litigation.
- Diploma d 'Collegial studies (DEC) in legal techniques;
- bilingualism (oral and written);
- Very good knowledge of software of the Office Suite;
- very good knowledge of databases.
You think being the candidate Ideal for this position, send your CV to