OHS and labor law lawyer
Are you a lawyer specializing in OHS and labor law and OHS?
You have been practicing for several years and had experience as as a litigant before the Administrative Labor Court?
So don't wait any longer and apply for the offer below to join a reputable law firm located in downtown Montreal!
Lawyer in OHS and labor law - Montreal, downtown
Totem-recruiter of talent has been supporting its clients for more than 16 years on the Grand Montreal.
Totem is a team of 25 specialists, who work on the recruitment of professionals in administration, insurance, accounting, finance, human resources, IT and legal.
We support our partners on a daily basis on temporary and permanent recruitment projects.
We are mandated by our partner located in downtown Montreal to find an OHS and employment lawyer for a permanent contract.
You will join a renowned law firm and expert in a multitude of fields.
The firm offers a friendly working atmosphere that it maintains through the application of its values. It includes respect, fairness and efficiency.
The Montreal firm is experiencing strong growth and a health and safety lawyer and labor law is therefore sought.
The chosen person will have the opportunity to collaborate with a team of several specialized professionals recognized for their competence, their spirit of team and the many large-scale projects entrusted to them by our clients.
Organization and responsibility of the position:
- Represent our clients before the Administrative Labor Tribunal, occupational health and safety division, the CNESST, the Court of Quebec and other administrative and judicial bodies dealing with occupational health and safety and labor law (TAT-RT, grievance arbitrations).
- Perform legal research and draft legal opinions in the context of complex health and safety issues ity of labor and labor relations;
- Interpret labor laws and regulations and applicable collective agreements
- Provide legal and strategic advice on the management of claims, charging and financing of occupational injuries;
- Advise our clients in matters of occupational health and safety prevention , inspection and represent them in criminal proceedings;
- Participate in the collective life of practice groups both in Montreal and nationally through professional development activities and business such as the Annual Symposium, newsletter writing, participation in conferences, etc.
And why not you?
You are a member of the Barreau du Québec and have been practicing for at least 3 years.
You have experience in plead title ur (e) before the Administrative Labor Court, occupational health and safety division.
You are recognized for your organization, your entrepreneurial spirit and your rigor .
You have excellent writing skills and an ability to negotiate, analyze and synthesize as part of a "volume" practice .
You have the desire to learn and evolve in other spheres of labor and employment law, such as individual and collective relations, collective bargaining, work climate and psychological harassment surveys.
- Be a member of the Barreau du Québec.
- Have between 3 and 7 years of experience in occupational health and safety and labor law, particularly as a litigator before the Administrative Labor Tribunal, occupational health and safety division;
What our partner offers:
- A competitive salary in the market
- Group insurance
You want to know more or know yourself Anyone who might be interested? so do not hesitate to contact me directly by email at
Looking forward to talking with you!