notary or legal technician - Title examiner 2 years and more experience (Brossard, Laval , Montreal, Quebec, Saint-Hyacinthe or Sherbrooke) Work at TCJ It's surrounded by a multidisciplinary and dynamic team, composed of more than 150 lawyers, notaries and HR professionals, and have the means to reach the highest performance. You will then be able to evolve in an environment where Innovation and The Legal technologies are at the foreground in searching for adapted solutions for our customers. You will have the unique opportunity to get real responsibilities in the mandates and participate in all the stages of the folders. The difference TCJ, it's:
- Competitive remuneration;
- the possibility of making T Election in hybrid mode (including an allowance for your home office equipment);
- a minimum of 3 weeks of vacation and 13 holidays per year;
- An advantageous collective insurance program, including dental care;
- A REER plan with employer's contribution and the possibility of Have access to mobile holidays;
- An annual allowance for your well-being;
- a program to buy 'Company' s preferred shares;
- A modern, clean and pleasant workspace in which a friendly atmosphere reigns where simplicity and tutor are de rigueur;
- access to a complete virtual health care platform via dialogue and a support program for employees and families;
- a varied and adapted training program according to your needs;
- team activities and family throughout the year;
- Cooked meals every two weeks by our chefs;
- But above all, the difference TCJ is a powerful, dedicated and inspiring work team!
your involvement in the team: You will have to collaborate with the professionals of all our business places, act as a partner with our clientele consisting mainly of public and businesses, while working with engagement, rigor and simplicity. More specifically, you will have, among other things, to:
- Analyze titles;
- make checks at different public registers;
- Analyze technical descriptions and certificates of locations;
- Establish a building chain of a building;
- Analyze the different acts published in R Land Egisters;
- Remember the issues affecting titles;
- Write reports on securities.
You have the profile sought if you hold the following items among your talents:
- two (2) years and more experience in a similar position;
- The sense of responsibility, minutia and autonomy;
- The knowledge of the Office Suite;
- A mastery of French and English, both orally than 'written,
- respect for timelines;
- of the experience with the para-master software would be an asset.
Next steps: You think you are the pearl we seek? Send us your application by visiting our website and discover, at the same time, the TCJ team. You want to learn more about the post and challenges that await you? Contact Melanie Benoit , from our team of human resources, which will be happy to talk about this opportunity. We want to thank you for your interest in Our organization. Know that only those selected for an interview will be contacted by email or by phone. Take note that, in this document, the Male use has no other purpose than to lighten the text and, by the very fact, includes all kinds. Our organization values the diversity of the people she hired to develop the full potential and to harness the talents and strengths of each.