Our client, a firm specializing in litigation, municipal and environmental law on the north shore of Montreal, wishes to join its team a legal assistant in litigation.
The sought-after assistant will:
- Demonstrate strong writing and communication skills
- Demonstrate rigor and precision
- Be versatile, organized and resourceful
- Demonstrate autonomy and initiative in the context of the work entrusted
- Have an excellent proficiency of French (spoken and written)
- Have a knowledge of English (an asset)
- Have a sense of discretion
The sought-after assistant will be primarily called upon to:
Collection of municipal taxes:
- Processing and management of files
- Writing letters and procedures
- Follow-up with customers and bailiffs
- Preparation and processing of court rolls and files
- Communication with defence prosecutors
- Processing of files eligible for the diversion program
- Follow-up of cases appealed to the Superior Court
- Preparation of complaint authorizations
Do you have a minimum of 2 years of experience, accumulating experience in civil law and litigation?Do you no longer want to travel to downtown Montreal? Here's a golden chance to stay close to your home and avoid traffic! Don't wait any longer, send us your CV!
As an equal opportunity employer, Personnel Alter Ego values diversity in its workforce and seeks to ensure all groups remain fairly represented. Candidates must have the legal right to work in Canada.