1- Description of Tasks :
- Prepare the documents relating to the constitution, the merger, the extension and the dissolution of companies;
- Prepare annual declarations and resolutions;
- Update corporate books, registers and various databases;
- Prepare documents in the database. transactions framework and corporate reorganizations;
- Conduct research on public databases;
- Conduct various searches and registrations including the Register of Personal and Movable Real Rights and the Land Registry;
- Conduct case law research;
- Provide support to other legal persons by drafting a variety of rental documents, including offers, leases, amendments, receipts, contracts and various correspondence related to the real estate portfolio;
- Any other related task.
2- Profile searched
- Dynamic person, who shows rigor, initiative, curiosity, autonomy and who possesses a keen sense of organization and who adequately composes with the pressure;
- DEC in Legal Techniques or any equivalent training / experience;
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience (or strong potential);
- Strong computer skills (Office Suite);
- Excellent command of French and English (oral and written).
3- Terms of Employment
- Conditions to be discussed according to experience.
- Full time position .
- Located in Saint-Léonard, our company offers a full range of benefits, a competitive salary and a friendly work environment with exceptional colleagues!