The vision of the intermunicipal fire agency of Saint-Constant and Sainte-Catherine is to become a benchmark in the Montérégie in the fire sector through the excellence of its interventions. Since 2020, the Régie is the first fire department in Roussillon Est to set up an operational structure allowing 24/7 citizen service. To do this, she is looking for candidates to fill the position of : TECHNICIEN LEGAL
Under the authority of the director of the Régie, your mandate is to perform various administrative tasks of support, preparation, monitoring and verification of files relating to legal affairs.
You ensure the administrative preparation of Council meetings, public meetings, as well as the transcription of draft minutes in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. You carry out documentary research and interpret the various legal texts. You assist the managers of the team in their administrative procedures with legal implications. You will see to the preparation of contracts, tenders, memoranda of understanding and services binding the Régie. You act as commissioner for oaths.
You support your supervisor administratively in the functions of responsible for access to information by monitoring requests and sending responses and other documents required by law.
- Hold a college diploma (DEC) in legal technique or the equivalent;
- You have three (3) years of experience in a similar position;
- Experience in the municipal sector is an interesting asset;
- You are recognized for your computer skills , office and administrative;
- You have an excellent command of written and oral French.
- You are recognized for your thoroughness and your rigor of execution;
- Your spirit of analysis and synthesis differentiates you;
- You enjoy writing, informing and communicating
This position is regular, full-time, distributed on a schedule ending early on Friday. The Régie offers you competitive wages and benefits.
- Competitive salary;
- schedule of 32:30 per week;
- 16 public holidays;
- 8 redeemable sick leave;
- Group insurance;
- Advantageous pension plan;
- Continuing education.
This professional challenge interests you? Join a growing team!
Send us your application no later than March 27, 2020 at 12 noon at the following address:
Intermunicipal fire management, 260, rue Saint-Pierre, bureau 100, Saint-Constant, QC, J5A 2A5 or by email at