Key resource in the effectiveness of our team, our legal assistant ensures the accomplishment of administrative tasks and ensures the organization, the treatment and the control of the various files. To achieve this, the person provides first level support in the management of receivables while organizing the files of lawyers and their agenda. She is responsible for tracking deadlines and deadlines. She provides communications with clients and the courts. She is responsible for the reliability of her work and contributes to the corporate image, both internally and externally.
Our legal assistant will be called upon to work working with family and civil law lawyers.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensuring internal and external customer service (receiving and follow-up of written or oral communications from clients and external partners, follow up on requests from team lawyers)
- Maintain the work organization system the team (take charge of the lawyers' agenda, set and confirm appointments, manage the role of the court, update different registers and tables, ensure deadlines and deadlines, etc. .);
- Collect, prepare, distribute and revise all the documents required to process the files in progress (opening file processing, word processing, filing, photocopying, scanning, service and / or notification, etc.)
- College Diploma in Legal Technology or other relevant specialization;
- 2 to 3 years of work experience in a legal assistant role;
- Excellent command of French (oral and written);
- Good command of English (oral and written);
- In-depth knowledge of the Microsoft suite;
- Knowledge of Jurisconcept software.