DESCRIPTION OF THE COMPANY
Axis Légal Cabinet Juridique is a small firm specializing in business law, real estate and commercial litigation. You are passionate and committed to what you do. Know that here at Axis Legal, pleasure and rigor at work are part of our values. If you recognize yourself in this posting, we are interested in knowing more.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The person who will occupy the position of assistant ( e) Legal will have the following responsibilities:
- Greet clients;
- Write and file correspondence;
- Write, edit and layout correspondence, commercial contracts and various procedures;
- Perform legal research;
- Manage the attorney's agenda and ensure proper follow-up of cases;
- Manage deadlines, calculate and register in the agenda;
- Perform the opening and closing, monitoring, organization and classification of physical and virtual files according to the standards code of ethics of lawyers;
- Manage calls, emails, appointments you and lawyer contacts;
- Communicate and follow up with clients;
- Eff Perform all other related administrative tasks related to the position, including disbursement entries, expense accounts and the rigorous entry of sums held in trust, according to the needs of the firm.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR (job requirements)
- Diploma in legal secretarial studies or any other relevant experience;
- Excellent level of French, good level of English;
- Number of years of experience (1 to 3 years);
- A person with good organizational skills, good priority management, a lot thoroughness, a sense of observation and a willingness to learn and develop skills;
WE OFFER (working conditions)
- 20 hours / week, possibly full time after a few months
- The schedule offered may be flexible in consideration of a work-family balance
- 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. weekdays
- The work environment is safe and respects standards my sanitary facilities;
- Office near Préfontaine metro station;
- Salary to be discussed according to experience
- As soon as possible
HOW TO APPLY
If your profile meets these criteria, we invite you to send your CV and a cover letter answering the following 2 questions:
- What motivated you to become a legal assistant?
- What is your greatest accomplishment?
We will receive applications until August 10, 2020.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Thank you for your understanding.