Legal Assistant, Labor Law, Quebec City Is labor law a field that fascinates you? Our client is looking for a French-speaking assistant!
Great corporate culture, advantages and reduced summer hours!
Here are your responsibilities:
- Assist lawyers in their daily practice (management of cases and agenda);
- Write and review correspondence, procedures, agreements, opinions, etc. ;
- Transcription of dictations in French;
- Enter timesheets;
- Communicate with clients and case workers.
And our expectations:
- DEP in legal secretary or training in office automation or equivalent experience;
- Minimum of 2 years of 'experience as a legal assistant in labor law or litigation;
- Good command of the Office Suite;
- Impeccable French (oral and written);
You recognize yourself in this description, send your CV to