We are looking for a legal assistant to join our dynamic team in our offices in Laval.
· Produce documents, letters, proceedings and notes in the two (2) official languages;
· Assume keeping the agenda;
· Track deadlines and files;
· Write and follow up correspondence;
· Receive customer calls, take messages, route calls;
· Make the time entry for legal counsel;
· Transcribe digital dictations.
· Legal secretarial training or equivalent training and experience;
· Minimum four (4) years experience in the legal field;
· Experience in the field of labor and employment law or occupational health and safety is an asset;
· Excellent command of the French language and the English language (written and oral);
· Very good knowledge of IT tools and proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL SKILLS:
· Ability to manage multiple folders at once;
· Rigor in file preparation;
· Ability to adapt and work under pressure in a professional environment;
· Easy to work in a team;
· Sense of organization;
· Great discretion / respect for confidentiality.
We offer a stimulating work environment and competitive compensation.
All interested persons must send their curriculum vitae and a confidential letter of presentation by e-mail to Stéphanie Barbusci at or by fax at (450) 973-4010 to the attention of Ms. Stéphanie Barbusci.
We respect employment equity. We thank all those who apply; however, we will only communicate with those who will be called for an interview.