Legal Assistant in dispute 3 years and more experience
Working at TCJ is surrounded by a multidisciplinary team composed of more than 150 lawyers, notaries and HR professionals and have ways to reach the highest performance.
You will then be able to evolve in an environment where the innovation and legal technologies are at the forefront in searching for adapted solutions for our customers.
You will have the Unique opportunity to obtain real responsibilities in the mandates and to participate in all the stages of the files.
The difference TCJ is:
- a competitive remuneration;
- the ability to do teleworking in hybrid mode (including an allowance for your home office equipment);
- a minimum of 3 weeks holidays and 13 holidays per year;
- an advantageous collective insurance program, including Dental care;
- an employer's contribution plan and the possibility of accessing mobile holidays;
- An annual allowance for your well-being;
- a preferred share purchase program of the company;
- A modern, clean and pleasant workspace in which a friendly atmosphere reigns where simplicity and tutoring are de rigueur;
- access to a complete virtual health care platform via dialogue and a support program for employees and families;
- a program of varied and adapted training according to your needs;
- team and family activities throughout the year;
- Cooked meals every two weeks by our chefs;
- But above all, the difference TCJ is a powerful, dedicated and inspiring work team!
Your involvement in the team:
As a member of the litigation team, your role will be to collaborate AVE c a dynamic team with professionals in the realization of litigation mandates.
More specifically, you will also have to:
- Write draft letters and judicial proceedings;
- Prepare and route correspondence and various documents, such as legal opinions, parts, letters, judicial and memories;
- Conduct research on the various computerized data banks and proceed to the publication on various registers;
- prepare the notebooks, trials and authorities;
- carry out the follow-up of procedures, both in terms of the notification, of the meaning, of production in the Court's file and respect for deadlines;
- hold the agenda of lawyers and manage reminders;
- Proceed to opening, ranking and closing files and see their registration on the various lists of records and prescriptions;
- participate in the creation of models and The standardization of practices;
- perform any other related tasks.
You have the desired profile if you hold among your talents:
- Three years and more relevant experience;
- an in-depth knowledge of the Office Suite;
- a control of French and English, As much as orally and in writing,
- of the experience with legal software JurizedVolution;
- The ability to manage your stress and multiple timelines simultaneously;
- The meaning of the organization, the initiative as well as an ease of adaptation.
The next steps:
You want to put your talents for our organization?Send us your application by visiting our website, and discover at the same time the health law team.
You want to learn more about the position and challenges awaiting you ? Contact Cindy Dubé , from our team of human resources, which will be happy to talk to you about this opportunity.
We would like to thank you for your interest in our organization. Be aware that only those selected for an interview will be contacted by email or telephone.