Legal Assistant in Labor Law and Employment
5 years and more experience
As legal adjoint in labor law and employment in Brossard, you will have the unique opportunity to collaborate closely with members of your team and get real responsibilities in the mandates.
Work at TCJ, it's evolving in an environment where innovation and technologies Legal are at the forefront in searching for solutions adapted to our customers.
The difference TCJ is:
- Competitive remuneration;
- The possibility of using teleworking in hybrid mode (including an allowance for your home office equipment);
- a minimum of 3 weeks of vacation and 13 public holidays per year;
- an advantageous collective insurance program, including dental care;
- a REER plan with employer's contribution and the possibility to have access to mobile holidays;
- an annual allowance for your well-being;
- a preferred share purchase program of the company;
- A modern, clean and pleasant workspace in which a user-friendly atmosphere reigns where simplicity and tutance are de rigueur;
- access to a complete platform for virtual health care via dialogue and An employee and families assistance program;
- a program of various training and adapted according to your needs;
- Team and family activities throughout the Year;
- Cooked meals every two weeks by our chefs cooks;
- But above all, the difference TCJ is a powerful, dedicated and inspiring work team!
As a member of the team in labor law, your role would be from found a dynamic team with several professionals from all of our business places in person, and remotely.
More specifically, you will have:
- attend professionals in carrying out mandates in labor law and litigation;
- write and prepare different legal procedures, correspondences and various documents with the Administrative Tribunal of Labor and the CNESST;
- Coordinate the various stages relating to a file, including communications with various stakeholders;
- track deadlines and Records with the persons concerned;
- Perform dictation transcripts;
- Provide rigorous folder management;
- perform any other related task.
You have the searched profile if you hold among your talents:
- five (5) years and more relevant experience;
- an in-depth knowledge of the Office Suite;
- of the experience with legal software JurizedVolution;
- A mastery of French and English, as much as orally than the laughs;
- The ability to manage your stress and multiple schedules simultaneously;
- The meaning of the organization, the initiative and an ease of adaptation.
You want to put your talents for profit from our organization? Send us your application by visiting our website, and discover at the same time the health law team.
You want to learn more about the position and challenges awaiting you ? Contact Cindy Dubé , from our team of human resources, which will be happy to talk to you about this opportunity.
We would like to thank you for your interest in our organization.Be aware that only those selected for an interview will be contacted by email or telephone.