lawyer or notary taxist
5 years and more experience
brusard, Laval, Quebec or Sherbrooke
Work at TCJ It is surrounded by a multidisciplinary and dynamic team, made up of more than 150 lawyers, notaries and HR professionals , and have ways to reach the highest performance.
You will then be possible to evolve in an environment where Innovation and technologies Legal are at the forefront in searching for solutions adapted to our customers.
The difference TCJ is:
- Competitive remuneration in connection with your hours targets and according to your professional aspirations (depending on the time you want to devote to practice for notaries' lawyers);
- the possibility of doing teleworking in hybrid mode (including an allowance for your home office equipment);
- an advantageous collective insurance program , including dental care;
- a plan to RRSP with an employer's contribution of up to 7% of gross salary;
- An annual allocation for your well-being;
- a preferred share purchase program of the company;
- The possibility of collaborating quickly and to have autonomy to stimulating mandates, in addition to Being in contact with customers;
- Collaborate with colleagues in several areas of law, is having access to several fields of expertise, thus allowing to meet the various needs of our customers;
- a modern, clean and pleasant workspace in which a friendly atmosphere reigns where simplicity and tutance are de rigueur;
- access to a complete platform of virtual health care via dialogue and a support program for employees and families;
- a varied training program and adapted to your professional goals;
- Team and family activities while Long of the year;
- Cooked meals every two weeks by our chefs;
- But above all, the difference TCJ is a powerful, dedicated and inspiring work team !
Your involvement in the team:
As a member of the tax team, you will be called to work mainly With the associate responsible for the Sherbrooke Place of Business, your role will be to assist the team in achieving various mandates in tax law and conducting tax law.
More specifically, you will have:
- perform tax and estate plans;
- realize corporate reorganizations;
- execute purchases and sales of Companies;
- practice tax dispute;
- Involve you in business development.
You have the profile sought if you Hold among your talents:
- five (5) years and more different in tax law, in law firm or accountants;
- a master's degree or d.e.s.s. in taxation or an advanced CICA course;
- a mastery of French and English, both à oral and written;
- the meaning of The organization a great sense of responsibility;
- demonstrates integrity and acts according to ethics;
- The ability to manage your stress and multiple timelines simultaneously;
The next steps: Do you think you are the pearl we are looking for? Send us your application by visiting our website and discover, at the same time, the municipal / environmental law team .
Do you want to learn more about the post and challenges that await you? Contact Fatima Zohra Djamai , from our team of human resources, which will be happy to talk to you about this opportunity.
We want to thank you for your interest in our organization. Know that only those selected for an interview will be contacted by email or phone.
Take note that, in this document, the use of the masculine n ' Other than to lighten the text and, by the very fact, includes all genres.