Labor Law and Employment Lawyer
5 years and more experience
Brossard, Laval, Montreal, Quebec, Saint-Hyacinthe or Sherbrooke
Working at TCJ is surrounded by a multidisciplinary team composed of more than 150 lawyers, notaries and HR professionals , and have the means to reach the highest performance.
You will then be possible to evolve in an environment where innovation and legal technologies are at the forefront in searching for solutions Suitable for our customers.
You will have the unique opportunity to obtain real responsibilities in the mandates and to participate in all the stages of the files.
the Difference TCJ is:
- Competitive remuneration related to your hours targets and according to your professional aspirations (depending on the time you want to devote to practice for notaries lawyers);
- the possibility of making telet rack in hybrid mode (including an allocation for your home office equipment);
- an advantageous collective insurance program, including dental care;
- a plan to RRSP with a employer's contribution of up to 7% of gross salary;
- An annual allocation for your well-being;
- a preferred share purchase program of the company;
- The possibility of collaborating quickly and having autonomy to stimulating mandates, in addition to being in contact with customers;
- Collaborate with colleagues from Several areas of law is to have access to several fields of expertise, allowing to meet the various needs of our customers;
- a modern, clean and pleasant workspace in which a friendly atmosphere reigns where simplicity and tutance are de rigueur;
- access to a complete virtual health care platform via dialogue and an employee assistance program and UX Families;
- A varied training program adapted to your professional goals;
- Team and family activities throughout the year;
- Cooked meals every two weeks by our chefs;
- but above all, the difference TCJ is a powerful, dedicated and inspiring work team!
Your involvement in the team:
You will have to collaborate with professionals in labor law and employment, all of our business places, act in As long as a partner with our clientele mainly composed of public and businesses, while working with engagement, rigor and simplicity.
More specifically, you will also have to:
- prepare various opinions; Give advice, prepare various contracts and write policies;
- Perform performances before the various courts (Administrative Tribunal at Labor, Arbitration Tribunals, Human Rights Commission and Youth Rights and civilian courts).
You have the profile sought if you are a person who:
- holds five (5) years and more experience in labor law, employment or administrative law;
- has a pleading experience;
- is available to move in our different places d business;
- masters written and verbal communication, in French and English;
- is autonomous in the management of his files and has the direction of responsibilities;
- has large relational skills;
- respects deadlines and manages his time wisely;
- has a marked interestFor business development.
The next steps: You think you are the pearl we are looking for? Send us your application by visiting our website, and discover at the same time the team in business law .
You want to learn more about the post And the challenges that await you? Contact
Fatima Zohra Djamai , from our team of human resources, which will be happy to talk to you about this opportunity.
we hold to thank you for your interest in our organization. Be aware that only those selected for an interview will be contacted by email or telephone.