For our client, a leader in the financial sector offering the full range of services necessary for comprehensive and optimal wealth management, we are looking for an Executive Assistant. Under the supervision of the President, the exceptional candidate will act as a support and trustworthy person for all members of the management, in various cases.
Here is the job description as well as the profile sought:
Tasks and responsibilities :
- Respond to routine and ad hoc requests from senior management and ensure correspondence;
- Coordinate meetings of the board of directors;
- Coordinate meetings with members of the management: agendas, related documents, note taking, drafting of accounts rendered in addition to ensuring certain follow-ups;
- Manage communications, senior management agendas and make reservations necessary for the smooth running of activities;
- Support management in business legal and legal aspects of the various companies;
- Participate in activities related to the Foundation;
- Assist managers in the drafting tion and correction of documents, proposals, correspondence, presentations, marketing documents and others;
- Coordinate the holding of corporate events;
- Perform all other tasks related to function.
- Cumulate five (5) to ten (10) years of experience in Assistant functions with a legal component;
- Have an excellent command of French, both oral and written;
- Ability to prioritize and lead several projects at the same time;
- Excellent writing skills;
- Have a background in office automation;
- Have very good computer skills, including knowledge of the Office suite.
- Demonstrate discretion and an impeccable work ethic;
- Sense of responsibility, organization and autonomy;
- Professionalism, initiative and rigor;
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills;
- Ability to work in a team.
- Permanent position full-time;
- Position in the upper town of Quebec;
- Salary and competitive advantages.
For more information, contact Kathleen Thibault at (418) 688-0880 ext 229 or
The masculine is used in order to lighten the text.