| Executive Assistant to the Legal Department
Permanent, full-time position
Our client, a a major player in the Canadian Industry, is looking for an Executive Assistant for its Legal Department.
The ' executive assistant performs the complete administrative support work for the entire ' legal department.
RESPONSIBILITY S MAIN
. Organize various meetings and conference calls on instruction from legal advisers
· Coordinate business trips / travel for department employees
· Keep departmental and director's diaries up to date
· Manage the e-mail service independently
· Write, read, reread and file the minutes books as well as the notices for publication in the regist re land
. Renew or cancel trade-mark contracts
. Receive and prepare the various invoices from suppliers for approval with the department concerned
. Maintain the complete cycle of expense reports
· Address and manage the follow-up of insurance requests with the insurance broker (insurance certificates and guarantees)
· Produce the summaries of various real estate transactions using the form prescribed independently
· Perform the classification of computer files
· Prepare for approval the various orders of consumables of the service
· Collaborate in the general administrative support linked to the legal advisers of the service.
FORMATION, COMP É TENCES AND EXP ERIENCE OF WORK REQUIRED
· Diploma of collegial study in secretarial work, preferably in legal secretarial
· Diploma of collegial study in legal techniques is an asset
. Proficiency in word processing tools and the Microsoft Office suite, including Excel software
· 10 years of ' experience in a position or similar field
· Excellent writing and verbal skills in French and English
. Versatility in the follow-up of files, management with diligence and professionalism
. Excellent management of priorities and organization.
Do you fit this description? Then apply now by sending your CV to ' attention of Matthias Sorin at
Note: In this document, the feminine gender is used as a generic and for the sole purpose of not weighing down the text.