Director, Corporate Services
Our client, a professional services firm renowned in its field of expertise and located in downtown Montreal, is looking for its Director of Corporate Services. This is a great opportunity for an experienced paralegal in corporate and tax law to develop their career in a management role.
In your role as Director of Corporate Services, you will have full responsibility of managing the team of Paralegals, Paralegal Interns and Support Staff (Legal Assistants, Billing Assistants and Clerks) of the firm’s corporate department. You will manage the Paralegal team on a daily basis, coordinate the execution of mandates of the department and manage the team’s performance and productivity.
Your experience as a senior Paralegal will be greatly enhanced by providing training and supervision to the Paralegals of the department as well as by acting as a coach and leader. You will also be in charge of the management and updating of jurisprudence and the management of hiring process, onboarding and integration of new employees.
This is an outstanding opportunity to give a new direction to your career and join a great team of professionals in a reputable law firm.
- Experienced Paralegal in corporate (transactional) and tax law or Manager of a corporate department;
- Expert in corporate and tax laws;
- High level of bilingualism, both spoken and written;
- Excellent leadership and coaching as well as good interpersonal skills;
- Organizational skills and good management of priorities;
- Experience in management of a team will be considered an asset.
This position is for you!
Please send your application now to: , specifying the number of the offer: 21-0295P1(B).
*Please note only candidates meeting the job requirements will be contacted and that interviews will be conducted virtually. We thank you for your collaboration.