You have an interest in derivatives and the regulatory system, or you have worked in the legal, audit, risk management or operations business. Your profile may be of interest to us.
Under the authority of the Director of Derivatives Management, the incumbent acts as an analyst with expertise in derivatives and related regulations, as well as contributing Achieving the Authority's Derivative Objectives.
The incumbent is expected to develop extensive expertise in derivatives market infrastructure and regulation. He puts this expertise to good use by contributing to the various stages of the implementation of the supervision of derivatives, whether it is the drafting of laws and regulations, the revision of requests from market participants derivatives, as well as ongoing supervision of participants and the market. He works on leading-edge issues with other AMF stakeholders, developing a global understanding of financial markets.
In addition, the incumbent acquires an in-depth understanding of regulatory developments worldwide. actively participating in the work of various national and international derivatives committees.
In the context of his duties, the incumbent enjoys some flexibility in his schedule and has a margin of maneuver in the fulfillment of his mandates, within the deadlines granted. He is surrounded by a dynamic team of experts from several industry sectors.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Hold a Bachelor's degree in Finance, Law or any other discipline relevant to the job;
- Have a minimum of three years of relevant experience in the field of financial derivatives or over-the-counter derivatives and demonstrate knowledge of the functioning of the market for these products;
- Practical experience in the field of derivatives an asset (legal affairs, operations, risk management, auditing)
- Mastering the French and English language in oral and written form
- Have a good knowledge of the MS Office suite of IT tools.
- Ability to analyze, popularize, synthesize and communicate complex notions, in both French and English, both orally and in writing;
- Good ha writing skills;
- Team spirit; ability to work closely, but remotely, with people from other provinces / countries;
- Autonomy, resourcefulness and leadership;
- Curiosity, proactivity in its development;
- Good analytical skills;
- Result oriented, focused on continuous improvement and innovation.