Corporate & Transactional Paralegal
Do you have experience as a paralegal in corporate law and wish to take on new professional challenges in a team led by an inspiring manager? This is a great opportunity!
Our client, a law firm located in the heart of downtown Montreal, is currently looking for a bilingual paralegal with significant experience in corporate law to join its team of renowned professionals.
As a corporate law paralegal, you will be supported by legal assistants and clerks; you will collaborate with lawyers on various tasks corporate transactions.
The employer we represent offers teleworking, a great work environment, competitive compensation and a complete range of benefits!
As a corporate paralegal, you will collaborate daily with lawyers who are experts in their field, and will be involved in complex files. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Prepare and amend various legal documents in corporate law (reorganizations, continuances, dissolution, shareholder agreements, mergers, acquisitions, notices).
- Incorporate, register, organize, liquidate and dissolve companies and file corporate documents;
- Assist lawyers in transactional cases (assembling closing agendas, preparing contract schedules, drafting resolutions, etc.);
- Attend closing sessions;
- Conduct researches in Corporate Registrar, Corporation Canada and other corporate registries.
- DCS in Paralegal Technology or any other equivalent studies;
- Significative experience in corporate, tax and/or transactional law;
- Good level of bilingualism, both written and spoken;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite;
- Autonomy, rigor and good management of priorities;
- Interpersonal skills and proactivity.
This position is for you!
Please send us your application now at: specifying the offer number: 21-0362P.
* Please note only candidates meeting the job requirements will be contacted and that interviews will be conducted virtually. We thank you for your collaboration.