Coordinator.rice - Recruitment 1 year and + Open to young lawyers.es, paralegals, coordinator.rice Legal environment, Montreal Our client, a renowned law firm, is looking for a candidate who will be responsible for coordinating strategies for the recruitment of law students. Looking for a stimulating and enhancing job, this post is for you!
* DEC in a relevant domain * Bilingual * Excellent customer service * Professional experience (an asset) Your responsibilities;
· Coordinate all marketing and advertising activities for students;
· Organize all the recruitment activities taking place in the office or in the Faculties of Law;
· Coordinate the participation of the cabinet of all activities for students and trainees as well as the logistics surrounding these events;
· Manage the receipt of the application received;
· Organize activities related to the internships (interviews, documentation for interviewers, social activities, etc.); -Coor the entry into post of students and trainees, the required checks, assist with follow-up and student assessments and trainees; - All other related tasks (assist for the update of social networks).
You recognize yourself in this description, send your CV to