Join us to go "Always further"!
Are you looking for a stimulating and innovative environment where you can make a difference in a company? Are you passionate about aeronautics?
We have the opportunity for you!
L3 MAS, located in Mirabel (QC), is a subsidiary of L3 Technologies.
At L3 MAS, we have been repairing, maintaining and modernizing Canada's CF-18 fighter jets for more than 30 years. Thanks to our technical skills acquired over time and our passionate employees, we have been able to develop innovative solutions and customized approaches for our in-service support contracts on various fleets of aircraft such as: CH-148 Cyclone helicopters, CH-147F Chinook helicopters and CC-150 Polaris (Airbus 310) aircraft from the Canadian government. Our know-how also includes the repair and overhaul of aircraft parts, first- and third-line maintenance for certain aircraft, the design and manufacture of aircraft parts for major manufacturers and our state-of-the-art solutions. in technical publications.
Choosing L3 MAS is part of a multi-disciplinary work team, joining one of the largest service support providers in the Royal Canadian Air Force is working for an organization where integrity, passion, respect and balance are at the heart of our daily actions. Join us to go further!
At L3 MAS you can:
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the company and be recognized for your impact;
- Have a flexible work schedule that allows you to balance work and personal life ;
- Participate in social and sporting events organized by employees for employees;
- Enjoy access to exclusive on-site services such as massotherapy, cafeteria with outdoor seating, fitness and language classes, seasonal tire change, annual vaccination clinic, catches charging stations for electric vehicles, and more;
- Benefit from some of the most attractive working conditions on the market with a comprehensive benefits package that includes a group insurance program tailored to your needs and your lifestyle, and a RRSP with employer contribution.
The contract administrator reports to the Manager. He is primarily responsible for providing support to the program management, business development and purchasing departments in the management of various contracts.
- Upon receipt of requests for tenders, review the proposed terms and conditions for contractual and legal implications and provide appropriate comments to management;
- Identify risks in bid solicitations and review proposals before they are sent to the client;
- Ensures that the risks contained in each project are covered by the terms and conditions;
- Negotiate the terms and conditions of each new contract and document each step;
- Draft contractual clauses and various correspondence and reports to ensure the administration of a project;
- Track billing and bill payments;
- Press Releasesregularly with the customer to gather feedback on the company's performance and suggest improvements;
- Helps to identify and develop new business opportunities.
- Bachelor of Laws;
- Between five (5) and ten (10) years of experience in the field of contracts;
- Knowledge of the SAP system is an asset;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Ability to negotiate complex files and properly analyze risk elements;
- Military and contract management knowledge with the Government of Canada an asset;
- Good knowledge of contractual legislation;
- Bilingualism (French and English, written and spoken).
Operational requirements :
- Be eligible to register for the Controlled Goods Program ;
- Be eligible for obtaining and maintaining the reliability security rating and Level II (SECRET) security rating from the Canadian government;
- Location not reachable by public transit, car required.
MAS is committed to employment equity and encourages qualified women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities to apply.
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.