Negotiate and draft various agreements and provide legal advice.
– Negotiate, revise and / or draft various agreements, particularly in the context of commercial, real estate and franchising transactions.
– Conduct legal research in various fields.
– Giving advice and giving legal opinions, particularly in the areas of civil, commercial, real estate, pharmaceutical and franchising law as well as the laws and regulations to which the company is subject, allowing a decision effective decision-making.
– Assert the rights of the company in all kinds of cases.
– Coordinate certain mandates assigned to private practice lawyers.
– Support the company in enforcing the laws and regulations to which it is subject.
– Track legal, regulatory and jurisprudential changes that may affect the company and help the company adapt to these changes.
– Participate in the continuous improvement of service models and procedures.
– Perform any special projects requested by his immediate supervisor.
– Perform any other related tasks.
– Member of the Bar or Chamber of Notaries
– At least 5 years of relevant experience in commercial, real estate or franchising law
– Essential Bilingualism (French and English, Spoken and Written)
– Team spirit, practicality, autonomy and discernment
– Strong negotiation skills, work organization
– Strong oral and written communication skills
– Knowledge of Office Suite software
– Knowledge of the pharmaceutical field an asset
– Knowledge of the business environment
– Orientation to quality work / service
– Technical and professional knowledge
– Interpersonal Communication
– Priority Management
– Trading Skills
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please specify the job title.
Metro is dedicated to promoting a diverse workplace. We will consider all qualified candidates for the postulated job.