Our client, a law firm located on the South Shore, renowned for its friendly atmosphere and methodology at work, wishes to join its growing team two commercial law assistants, a junior and a senior.
- Creation of resolutions;
- Closing agendas;
- Transactions of purchase and sale of companies;
- Drafting of contracts;
- Record keeping;
- Linguistic revision;
- RDPRM research.
What is asked:
- DEP in legal secretariat or DEC in legal techniques;
- Experience in legal and commercial law;
- Be re-commendable for the revision of written French;
- Bilingual - asset;
- Skilled with tools and various computer platforms;
- Willing to work as a team;
- Organized to carry out its work on time.
Are you looking for an environment where it is good to work and where team spirit and mutual aid reign?In addition, you will stop the traffic, staying close to your home!This position is tailor-made for you!
As an equal opportunity employer, Personnel Alter Ego values diversity in its workforce and seeks to ensure all groups remain fairly represented. Candidates must have the legal right to work in Canada.