Come make a difference in a modern city, in full expansion, which is committed to its citizens. An environment where your creativity contributes to the realization of great stimulating projects promoting the well-being of the Lavallois. In addition to providing you with career opportunities, you will be part of a great public organization with human dimension.
For its legal business service, the city of Laval is looking for:
Registrar (era) Permanent extension
Under the authority of the clerk - Municipal Court, you will have the responsibility to carry out various work relating to the fulfillment of the legal and administrative procedure on behalf of the clerk. In addition, you will record in the minutes the phases of the procedure including decisions and orders of judges.
- Check the records of the Court before the hearings to ensure that they contain the elements that must constitute them (parts, minutes, signatures, opinions, etc.)
- attend the hearings and Procedures the accusation of the defendants according to the stage and the type of procedure (appearance, code of road safety, criminal code, etc.)
- writes the minutes of the court hearings in Y Recording the presences, the kind of indictment, the pleadings and motions deposited by lawyers of the prosecution and the defense as well as all the stages of the conduct of the cause.
- Applies his signature in the minutes In order to certify its authenticity.
- College diploma in legal techniques;
- two (2) years of experience in the judicial field, more specifically at the level of hearings before the court concerning criminal and civil proceedings;
- Good knowledge of the English language spoken and written.
Schedule: group a
- Monday 8:15 am at 17:30
- Tuesday 11:45 at 21:00
- Wednesday 11:45 at 21:00
- Thursday 11:45 at 21:00
Here's what we offer you:
- a wage beginner at 43 698 $ 32 and up to $ 67,228.18 / year (depending on the experience);
- a very interesting pension plan and benefits;
- a place easily accessible work.
If this challenge interests you, apply online, before 19 August 2021 by going to:
The city of Laval applies a program to access equality employed. It values diversity and invites women, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, Aboriginal people and people with disabilities to apply. For them, do not hesitate to share special arrangements. necessary, in the event that you are invited to a selection process.