legal assistant, litigation 2 years and + (teleworking)
Grand Cabinet - Center- City
* Excellent benefits from day 1
* Family culture
* stimulating medium
You want to bring an unparalleled collaboration to a lawyer renowned in law and dispute and join the ranks of a large cabinet ? This post is for you! Here are your responsibilities:
- attend the Lawyer in his daily practice (management of records, agenda, timelines and deadlines);
- Write and revise correspondence, procedures, agreements, opinions, etc.
- Coordinate the activities of the lawyer;
- Enter time sheets;
- communicate with customers and stakeholders to the folders.
and our expectations:
- DEP in legal secretarial or office training or equivalent experience;
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a legal assistant in Labor law or litigation;
- Very good command of the Office Suite;
You recognize yourself in this description, Send your CV to