We are looking for an Administrative assistant to assist two Business Lawyers in a medium-sized firm based in downtown Montreal.
Are you looking to join a human-oriented firm with recognized expertise? Do you want to be part of a team committed to providing personalized services to clients, while being available and attentive? This position is for you!
As an administrative assistant, you will be in charge of assisting two Business Lawyers in the completion of their mandates. These tasks include:
- Transcribing and correcting letters, agreements, contracts or any other dictated or handwritten document.
- Keeping agendas.
- Time entries.
- Processing expense reports and invoicing.
- Photocopying, faxing and any other related tasks.
- Excellent proficiency of written and spoken French and English
- Thoroughness and meticulousness
- Great sense of organization and management of priorities
- Team spirit
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and under pressure
- Mastery of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, etc.)
- Knowledge of JurisÉvolution software (an asset)
A full range of benefits comes with the position, including:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Group insurance
- Personal days
Don't wait any longer, send us your resume immediately!
As an equal opportunity employer, Personnel Alter Ego values diversity in its workforce and seeks to ensure all groups remain fairly represented. Candidates must have the legal right to work in Canada.